1. Cam Newton - CAR - Newton had a one of a kind 2015 on his way to the MVP award (35 Passing TD, 10 Rushing TD). The Carolina offense regains Kelvin Benjamin and there has been positive buzz surround Devin Funchess as well. While regression is likely in store for Newton on the TD front, Carolina could be in more shootouts this coming year due to the departure of Josh Norman.
2. Aaron Rodgers - GB - Rodgers is still the best QB in the game.. When both Rodgers and his supporting cast are healthy he has never finished below QB2 since becoming a full time starter.
3. Russell Wilson - SEA - The Seahawks may be leaning towards a more pass happy approach than recent years, which is exactly what fantasy owners want to hear. Wilson's usage in the running game gives him that unfair weekly ceiling that can win your matchup.
4. Drew Brees - NOR - Brees hasn't finished below QB6 during his tenure with the Saints. His cupboard has been restocked a bit too with the addition of Michael Thomas and Coby Fleener.
5. Andrew Luck - IND - Which Andrew Luck will we see this year? Luck has all the ability in the world but I'm worried about their depth at the skill positions if they happen to catch the injury bug. There is nothing behind Gore or Dwayne Allen and outside of Hilton, Moncreif & Dorsett there isn't much at WR.
6. Carson Palmer - AZ - Palmer had a career year last season and at age 36 should still have enough in the tank to replicate it. The stable of running backs and wide receiver Arians has put together is impressive.
7. Ben Roethlisberger - PIT - The loss of Martavis Bryant for the year certainly hurts, but Big Ben still has arguably the best WR and RB in the game to work with. This is a ranking I feel could fluctuate as the offseason progresses.
8. Philip Rivers - SD - Rivers was QB6 the last time Ken Whisenhunt was callings plays and this time he arguably has a slightly more talented cast around him (Allen, Gates, Benjamin, Stevie Johnson, Woodhead & Hunter Henry)
9. Tom Brady - NE - If his 4 game suspension is lifted he'll likely be QB5.
10. Blake Bortles - JAX - Bortles was the King of Garbage Time last year but the Jags are hoping the game script is much different this coming year with all the additions on defense. The acquisition of Chris Ivory could also mean less reliance on Bortles in the red zone.
11. Eli Manning - NYG
12. Kirk Cousins - WAS
13. Matthew Stafford - DET
14. Jameis Winston - TAM
15. Tony Romo - DAL
16. Ryan Tannehill - MIA
17. Derek Carr - OAK
18. Marcus Mariota - TEN
19. Ryan Fitzpatrick - NYJ
20. Andy Dalton - CIN
21. Jay Cutler - CHI
22. Alex Smith - KC
23. Tyrod Taylor - BUF
24. Matt Ryan - ATL
25. Joe Flacco - BAL